My friend decided to use Narnia as a quiet place to study and entered through a closet (first mistake) and with her flashlight turned off (second mistake).
Therefore, when entering Narnia: “make sure you know where your flashlight is.”
Especially, if it’s a dark closet.
When living in a whirlwind of chaos, you wish just for a minute of
- Josie: I have a new crusshhhhh
- Matt: Me too! On a boy!
- Pearl: You're a boy with a crush on a boy?
- Matt: Yeah he's really cute.
- Pearl: Oh.
- (pause for a bit)
- Matt: Boys can like boys. I just can't marry him because boys can't marry boys.
- Me: Yeah they can. You can marry whoever you want.
- Matt: Really?
- Josie: YEAH my tia has a wife so now I have a titi and a auntie.
- Matt: Okay. Then maybe I'll marry him.
- Dave: (from across the room) No you can't you're seven.
- (Age was apparently the only foreseeable problem anyone of my elementary schoolers could see with gay marriage.)
Zebras have a hard time memorizing a pattern that is not narrow or wide stripes.